Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sketches from Heroes Con 2013

There's not much I can say about Heroes Con that I haven't expressed previous years. It's one of my favorite show, for a myriad of reasons. It's wonderfully organized by people who have a real love of the medium, the industry, and the folks that populate it on both sides, creators and fans. This is an art show, and there's amazing art being sold and created live on every inch of the show floor. There's just a great vibe from this show, mostly from the awesome people that I get to see and hang with for these brief moments over the weekend. I wish it could last longer(although that might actually kill me.) I wish I had more time to spend with these people.

Here are the sketches I did at the show, most of them, anyway. I also have a few more pics from the show itself on my facebook and flickr, if you are so inclined.





















1 comment:

gerrymcdade said...

Amazing versatility, Dave. Looks like you made a lot of folks happy!